Corso’s can help you keep the true beauty of your property blooming. We offer comprehensive property maintenance options that range from weekly or monthly visits, to one-time cleanups. Check this link loans by topguarantor
- Remove debris from beds, prune trees and shrubs, cut back perennials, edge bed lines, apply fertilizer to plant material, apply weed preventer to beds, mulch beds
- Remove leaves and debris from entire property, cut back perennials
- Monthly maintenance
- Remove debris and control weeds in landscape beds, deadhead plant material
- Start up irrigation system and ensure elements are working correctly. Adjust the sprinkler heads for total coverage. Replace or repair parts, if needed. Set timer and stations to appropriate settings.
- Winterize irrigation system by removing all water from the valves, pumps, pipes and timers. Shut down the main valve.
Lawn Fertilization Program
Our 4-Step Application Program includes:
- Step 1 – Early Spring: Pre-emergent crabgrass control and fertilizer
- Step 2 – Late Spring: Broadleaf weed control and fertilizer
- Step 3 – Summer: Broadleaf weed control, fertilizer, and insect control
- Step 4 – Fall: Broadleaf weed control and fertilization
- Weekly residential and commercial mowing service