Corso’s Landscape produces inspirational and innovative landscape design concepts. Using the latest 2- and 3-D technologies, we will assist our clients with envisioning their landscape projects. Corso’s Landscape will work with you to create an outdoor environment that enhances your lifestyle and increases your home’s value.
Corso’s Design Process
- Our landscape designer will meet with you at your property or home. We will assess your goals and what preferences you may have regarding plant choices, colors, or location of beds or patios for your project. Our designer will then determine the scope of work required.
- A complete site analysis is conducted and a scaled drawing is created. The site analysis will include existing plants, beds or other features, drainage issues, elevation changes and the style of your home.
- Your personal designer will then develop a creative design with select plants to provide year ’round color, texture and fragrance. Hardscape materials will be incorporated into the selection process as well. The design will also take into account the level of maintenance desired and incorporate hardscapes, water features, irrigation, and drainage.
- A meeting will be scheduled with you and the designer. He will present the plan and materials that have been suggested. A cost estimate will also be provided and reviewed.
- Once the proposal has been accepted, the installation will be scheduled.
Landscape Installation Services
- Fine Grading and Bed Preparation
- Plants (Shrubs, Perennials, and Annuals)
- Paver Patios, Walks and Driveways, Fire Pits
- Walls (Decorative and Functional)
- Water Features (Ponds, Waterfalls, Pondless Water Features)
- Landscape Lighting (Design, Install, Maintain, Low Voltage Lighting)
- Irrigation (Design/Build, Maintenance, Start Up, Winterization)
- Lawns (Seeding, Sod, or Artificial Turf)